Rated The #1 Lean Startup Training Program In The World by UP Global
$29 per month
Learn how to build profitable startups with our online, eLearning course designed to help you figure out your business model and get traction with customers.
Teaches you how to find a scalable, repeatable business model for your startup
- eLearning content and instructional videos from experienced entrepreneurs who have created profitable businesses from scratch
- Access to tools and software platform that guides you through the validation process to make your startup successful
$290 for 3 hours
Personalized, 1-on-1 coaching from an experienced, serial entrepreneur who is an amazing teacher and practitioner. All sessions are live & personalized for your situation.
- Live 1-on-1 sessions with a startup coach that helps you develop and execute a plan for startup success
- Learn our proven method for building a profitable startup based on lessons completely customized for your situation & increase your odds of success
- Gain clear understanding of how to navigate through your startup journey and stay focused on what matters
$950 for six week class
This is our basic training class for new entrepreneurs. Learn how to build a startup in a live, online class with a group of your peers who are new startup Founders at the same stage.
- Online class via video conference in a group learning environment with 5 to 15 other entrepreneurs
- Defined curriculum that teaches you how to build a successful startup. Customized lessons and content based on your individual startup situation
- Develop muscle memory so the process becomes second nature. Develop strong network of fellow entrepreneurs that last a lifetime.
$2900 for 30 hours
Are you having difficulty making progress due to lack of bandwidth? Hire an experienced entrepreneur on a temporary basis to move your startup forward.
- Add an experienced entrepreneur to your team to help you accomplish critical tasks
- Break through barriers by defining products, building MVPs and getting traction with customers based on insights from customer experiments
- Define scope of services at a fixed time and fixed price to keep you under budget and help conserve your resources
Startups Are Hard
According to Business Insider, 99.6% of startups who apply to the leading startup accelerator fail. Yet some entrepreneurs seem to defy the odds and find startup success.
The #1 cause of startup failure is lack of customers. Startups fail to get traction with customers because their fundamental assumptions about their business models are flawed. Not knowing this in advance of investing in your business leads to failure. No customers means no revenue which means it’s over in most cases.
We’ve developed a proven process for finding product-market fit, getting customer traction and attracting the resources you need to make a startup successful.
How It Works
1. Find Product-Market Fit
2. Get Customer Traction
3. Attract Funding & Resources
Generate Evidence To Earn Access To Mentoring & Investors
Learn A Proven Process For Creating A Successful Startup
Features & Benefits
100x higher startup success rate versus Y-Combinator
10 to 100x more capital efficient than traditional venture capital
- A proven process for validating demand before building product & company
- Detailed customer experiments and metrics for problem validation, solution validation and finding a scalable path to customers
- A proven process for creating a profitable startup that you can apply for the rest of your life
FounderSensei Is Not An Accelerator. It's 100x Better.
What Founders Are Saying About FounderSensei
Read more testimonials from real entrepreneurs who participated in the FounderSensei program
Sensei (SEN-say) means person born before another
We teach entrepreneurs how to build profitable startups
We are a proven team of serial entrepreneurs. We've created 11 startups so far. We bootstrapped our last five consecutive startups to profitability without any outside capital, a feat that had a 1 in 32 quadrillion probability of success (1/2000)^5. Our best bootstrap outcome generated a 1200x cash-over-cash return. We did this using a proprietary methodology we invented called Insight-Driven Iteration, which is an evolution of lean startup and design thinking principles. We have taken everything we’ve learned about building startups and have put it into the FounderSensei program.