Founder's Bootcamp is an online class designed to teach you how to get traction with customers and build a profitable startup. The class contains over 20 hours of instructional videos, lessons and homework assignments focused on giving you the knowledge and skills you need to find startup success.
One of the best ways to validate your idea is to created a clickable prototype. Customers with real problems are imaginative. Showing them a prototype they can interact with will unlock valuable insights on how they think about the problem and how your solution would fit into their lives. Getting this insight before you build a functioning product is the key to gaining traction with customers.
After getting insight from customers on your prototype, it's time to integrate these insights into your first working product! Our Rapid MVP services makes this process fun and easy. Our experienced developers have built hundreds of MVPs for themselves and for their clients. Skilled in agile development ,our team will align closely with your vision and build something insanely great.
What We Do
We build software MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) for startups. Creating an MVP is an important step in testing startup ideas and gaining traction from customers. We make this process easy, exciting and fun.
How We Do It
We work closely with entrepreneurs to crystalize their idea into a compelling value proposition for customers. Our experienced entrepreneurs have been there and have done it before. We provide mentorship to startup teams at not cost while building a awesome software MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) to test their ideas with real customers.
Who We Work With
We work with committed entrepreneurs and startup teams who don’t have technical co-founders or a trusted development partner.
What Others Are Saying About Us
“I owe 100% of my success to the FounderSensei program. I came to FounderSensei with nothing more than an app. Now, I have over 50 paying small business customers! Whatever else you are thinking about doing, like raising money or building a product, stop what you're doing and take FounderSensei. It will save you six years of your life.” - Jamie Johnson, Founder & CEO, Verde
See what others are saying on our testimonials page.
Sensei Means "Person Born Before Another"
We provide experienced guidance throughout the MVP development and customer validation process. We do this by providing tools, guidance, instruction and keen startup insights that make the difference between startup failure and success.
As a training program, FounderSensei was rated the #1 lean startup training program in the world by UP Global.
We are so excited to offer this program at no additional cost to all our MVP customers!
A Sensei (SEN-say) is much more than a mentor. A mentor is someone you meet for coffee to get an opinion. A sensei is an startup practitioner who guides you through the process of iteratively running customer experiments while helping you draw data-driven conclusions about your startup idea until you get customer traction. The sensei also provides important support & training to help you cultivate a resilient mindset necessary for managing through the ups and downs of a startup adventure.
All Senseis must meet the following criteria. There are no exceptions.
- Sensei must have created at least two profitable businesses from scratch that were self-sufficient without additional outside capital
- Sensei must have had at least one startup failure
- Sensei must be a master practitioner of the Insight-Driven Iteration methodology
- Sensei must be an exceptional teacher and have personal empathy for entrepreneurs in The Struggle
- Sensei must have a sincere passion for helping other entrepreneurs without expectation of anything in return
- Founded six technology startups and eight service startups over a 15-year period. Bootstrapped five consecutive startups to profitability without any outside capital, a feat that had a 1 in 32 quadrillion probability of being successful (1/2000)^5.
- 8x serial entrepreneur and 4x intrapreneur with 25 years of marketing, technology, general management and startup experience.
- Created $1.5 billion in enterprise value at AT&T Wireless and helped transform the industry by re-inventing wireless services with the Digital One Rate product.
- Successfully turned around Yesmail, the first publicly-traded email marketing company, creating $30 million in enterprise value with no new capital investment.
- Turned a $5K seed investment into $8 million enterprise valuation with first bootstrap startup generating a 1,600x return.
- Successfully developed and implemented a disruptive growth strategy for a $60 million division at Experian transforming it into a growth business.
- LegitLead, big data SaaS (software-as-a-service) business in lead generation market
- Life Phase Media & uBaby.com, life event data company and leading provider of multi-channel consumer data
- BargainDepot.net, consumer e-commerce company and manufacturer in fashion accessories and home furnishing category
- Maverick Direct Marketing, email marketing and the first predictive-analytics platform for delivering personalized email marketing offers
- e360data, a behavioral consumer data company for offline catalog and online e-commerce companies
- Brandango, data integration platform for multi-channel direct marketing companies
- Held product development, engineering and marketing positions at Procter & Gamble, Sun Microsystems, Dow Chemical and 3M.
- BS Engineering Purdue University & MBA Harvard Business School