Rated The #1 Lean Startup Training Program In The World
The Founder's Workbench is the best way to learn how to build a successful startup. We've taken everything we've learned from building profitable startups ourselves and put it into a comprehensive learning and mentorship platform. If you are serious about mastering your craft as an entrepreneur, there is no better foundation for your journey.
Business Model Design
Learn online how to develop a winning business model for your idea, one that resonates with customers and turns your dream into reality. Design, test and validate your idea based on real-world experiments.
Our Senseis are 3x to 8x entrepreneurs because we believe the only way to learn entrepreneurship is from someone who has done it before. Sensei means one born before another.
Access To Investors
Once you have generated evidence your idea will work, we can connect you with pre-screened investors looking for companies in your space and at your stage. Fundraising is easy when you have evidence.
The Founder's Workbench
"This is the learning and mentorship platform I wish I had when I started my entrepreneurial career 20 years ago. As our customers tell us every day, the Founder's Workbench is simply the best way to learn how to build a startup and find success." - Dave Linhardt, Serial Entrepreneur
Get Customer Traction
Find A Scalable Business Model
Attract Investors & Get Funding
Founder's Workbench Curriculum
- FounderSensei Overview
- Insight-Driven Iteration Overview
- Determining Your Current Validation Level
I. How To Validate A Problem With Customers
- Why Problem Validation Matters
- The Most Common Mistake Entrepreneurs Make In This Stage
- How To Run A Problem Validation Experiment
- How To Interpret Customer Reaction & Resonance
- How To Choose The Right Customer - Problem Combination For Your Startup
II. How To Validate A Solution With Customers - MVP 1.0
- Why Solution Validation Matters
- The Most Common Product Development Mistake
- How To Define MVP 1.0
- How To Run A Solution Validation Experiment With MVP 1.0
- How To Interpret Data From Your Solution Validation Experiment
- How To Decide Whether To Pivot Or Proceed After An MVP 1.0 Experiment
III. How To Validate A Working Prototype or MVP 2.0
- Why Pre-Orders Are A Great Measure Of Customer Resonance
- The Biggest Mistake Entrepreneurs Make When Building Product
- How To Run A Solution Validation Experiment With A Working Prototype
- How To Interpret Data From An MVP 2.0 Experiment
- How To Decide Whether To Pivot Or Proceed After An MVP 2.0 Experiment
IV. How To Validate A Scalable Path To Customers
- Why Your Path-To-Customers Model Matters
- The Most Common PTC Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
- How To Match LTV With Channel Type
- How To Run A PTC Experiment
- How To Interpret PTC Data From A PTC Experiment
- How To Decide Whether To Pivot Or Proceed On Your PTC Model
V. How To Execute & Scale Your Startup
- Why Switching From Invent To Improve Changes Everything
- The Most Common Mistake When Scaling Your Startup
- How To Organize Your Company For Innovation & Scale
- How To Decide If You Want Outside Funding Or Not
- How To Determine What Your New Role Should Be
"The material in the FounderSensei program is EXCELLENT. Honestly, this is what startup Accelerators should be. I feel so lucky to have found this program. It is exactly what I need to improve my odds of success."
$290 for the first month*
$99 per month thereafter
Keep your equity. No long-term commitment.
*The $290 sign up fees includes up to 5 teammates at no additional cost.
Teammates are NOT required. You can be a solopreneur in the program.
Each teammate costs $99/month at beginning of the second month.
You or your teammates can cancel at any time.